Thursday 3 November 2011

Main task: Audience Research

I have conducted an investigation for my magazine so that i can have more knowledge about my chosen genre by using my target audience. I have conducted questions that will help me create my magazine and make it appropriate for Hip-Hop readers. The question will look at the small details in creating a magazine such as font and how frequent the magazine should be published. I have also used social networking to also research more information about my target audience.

A) BOSS
B) EVOLVE

2. What colours best represent hip-hop?

3. What attracts you to a magazine?
A) COLOUR

B) MASTHEAD
C) PICTURE
D) CONTENT

4. How much would you spend on a new magazine?
A) £2.99
B) £3.99
C) £4.99
D) Between £4.99-£6.99

5. How often do you think a music magazine should come out?
A) MONTHLY
B) WEEKLY
C) TERM
D) YEAR

6. What prop effectively represents hip hop?
A) Mic
B) Headphones
C) Jewellery
D) Glasses

7. Who do you think now best represents the hip-hop scene?

8. What draws more attention to the font?
A) BOLD
B) ITALICS
C) UNDERLINED

No comments:

Post a Comment